Saturday, September 15, 2007

Goodbye.....


1996 Buick Roadmaster Wagon
I bought this car a little over a year ago as a store vehicle. To say the least it has been an awesome vehicle to have. They say it has a corvette engine. They are right. It took me to Minneapolis for several biking events including Red Bull Ride the Sky and the Nature Valley Grand Prix. It took me across South Dakota on Tour de Kota several times. It's only a car but I will still have many memories in that car. I sold it because of the gas mileage. It was on par for that type of vehicle but I want to do my part to reduce the consumption of fossil fuels. This won't save the world or win me any election but it's better than not doing anything. My new car gets much better gas mileage. Spoke-N-Sport will still be all the biking events that we can cram into our already busy work schedule. Our support will never change.

3 Comments:

Blogger thE_kErnEl said...

i miss the hearse

2:11 PM  
Blogger SD_pedalpower said...

RIP mr. Beast.

What's the new fleet vehicle?

12:51 PM  
Blogger Spoke-N-Sport said...

As of right now there is not an official vehicle. I will probably be using my Subaru for the time being.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home