Saturday, February 16, 2008

North American Handmade Bicycle Show 2008


The second week in February was the North American Handmade Bicycle Show in Portland, OR. I was fortunate to be able to go this year. It was certainly not what I expected. I had never been to Portland but if you haven't heard already, this is an excellent town to bike in.

At the show I was able to see a Sioux Falls native (Eric w/ GroundUp) with some of his latest creations. I also got to see one of my favorite custom frame companies (IF bikes). There certainly were a lot of companies that were new to me (Jones Bikes) as well. One thing I really liked about the show was seeing builders use a wide variety of color. Colors were even accented with misc. colored bike parts. I have put together a gallery for you to see all the pictures I took. You can get to that here.

2 Comments:

Blogger SD_pedalpower said...

The Crank Monthly?

I kid because I care :)

9:24 AM  
Blogger Spoke-N-Sport said...

...and it shows. I'll post today just for you....just because I care.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home