Monday, October 08, 2007

Destination: Interbike Part II

A friend of mine has been inviting me to come biking w/ him in Salt Lake City. There are lots of cross country trails there but I have never been able to ride the lifts up and let gravity do it's thing on the way down. After checking with resort schedules, Snowbird was the only place that we could get to. Once we got there we headed up the tram to almost two miles above sea level.


At that elevation it's pretty cold. I think it was around 40 degrees. The only clothes I had with me was a long sleeve jersey and a Bagel Boy t'shirt. I'm hoping they can use this picture for their new Xtreme Bagel.


I think the last flat i had was almost 6 years ago. I ended my streak at Snowbird.

After the run down the mountain we ended up at Alta. In case you were wondering it's just up the street from Snowbird. Originally we were going to have helmet cam footage of the the decent. Because of some technical difficulties it didn't happen.


While there I did see David Zabriskie finishing up a morning ride. I really have no way of confirming it was him other than a local saying it was him. I didn't want to interrupt my driving to take a picture cause i was using my camera as a phone when we passed him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home